King Management Group, Inc. (KMG) provides unparalleled full-service management to trade and professional associations. KMG also offers specialized services including, event/meeting/tradeshow coordination, marketing/promotion, public relations support and non-profit financial management. Led by Jackie King and a dedicated team of career association professionals, we offer a century of combined experience in management solutions. We excel at working with associations’ elected leaders to develop programs and services that support the mission and bring value to members. We bring proven leadership in meetings and trade show management, program development and marketing, member development and communications, and financial management
KMG partners with select non-profit organizations to provide personalized service to members. We become engrained in your association’s culture, learn the nuances of your industry and bring a leadership style that is effective without being intrusive. That’s why our client relations stretch for more than twenty-five years.
In 2020, Shawn McLaughlin, owner and CEO of Management Solutions Plus, Inc. (MSP), an AMCI accredited association management company acquired KMG. Together, the combined companies represent nearly 30 clients and employ 45 talented associates.
To serve our clients with honesty and integrity and to strive each day to help their organizations thrive.
- We will charge a fair price for our services that allows us to hire and keep the best association professionals.
- We will be completely transparent with our clients about our fees and our hours.
- We will not seek or accept clients whose mission, purpose or ethos conflicts with current KMG clients’, or our own, beliefs.
- We will guarantee our clients’ complete satisfaction with our services and work product and will help them find suitable management alternatives if we cannot meet this guarantee.
- We will invest in technology that allows us to provide our clients’ members with efficient, hassle-free interaction with their association.
KMG’s core competency is association management. We outsource important but ancillary support services to selected providers who are experts in their respective fields. These include:
- Graphic and publication design
- IT support
- Website design and hosting
- Public relations consulting
- Government relations
- Legal services
- HTML layout for newsletters
This gives our clients the flexibility of selecting the service provider that best meets their needs and budget. KMG never takes a commission or marks up a bill from a third-party provider. We manage the relationship and make sure that you are receiving the best service at a fair price.